Thursday 27 June 2013

Hola

Welcome to my new blog.  I usually blog over at www.veryboredincatalunya.com  about a variety of things from expat life, raising children to general ranting.  However, I've often been frustrated at the lack of ingredients in supermarkets to make good old traditional British fare, so over the years I've created a variety of recipes for family meal times and dinner parties that embrace both Spanish and Catalan produce, but can be adapted to suit British menus.

Whilst I don't expect that I'll be challenging Jamie Oliver or Nigella's crowns anytime soon, I'd like this blog to be a place where I can share my 10 years experience of cooking in Spain as well as pass on any shopping tips and in return any readers (if I'm that lucky) can impart their own knowledge, tips and recipe ideas in the comments section.  I'll also be looking for people to guest post their own favourite recipes that they've concocted whilst living in Spain.

Hope you enjoy!

Adios




No comments:

Post a Comment